Loving


  






















...And some words:

"Stop this incessant worrying that I cannot be loved as I am"-Anais Nin

"Lick the envelope.
Cross your ts and join
the dots, scribble and
splash outside the lines.
Post a pick me up through
a stranger's door, seek
out the mail that never
made it home. Write.
Write because the pen is
mightier than the sword.
Because you are here.
Make your mark"

"If only given a minute or two as our last minute or two to spill it all and say the final fragmented and fractured last words to each other, without pause or stutter for reflection I know we would both remain still and completely silent for despite all the beautiful words we could find to share through the streams down these cheeks, we have never needed them. A glance, a stare, and all things would be said. Hands on faces and fingers wrapped in fingers and our last words would not be words at all"-Tyler Knott Gregson

"The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for and the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof"-Barbara Kingsolver

All the pics can be found on my pinboard here.

I hope this fires some inspiration in you all, I love finding lil bits like this and writing them down or saving them.

Instagram

2 comments

  1. I love the last one about hope! I've always been one to think that our lives are already planned out to a certain extent however that does mean that we can't hope for a certain future!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete