Peach blossom

As a treat for finishing my exams, I decided I would purchase myself another MAC lipstick. I, along with almost every beauty blogger, love a good MAC lipstick and with there being so many options, I found it incredibly hard to choose.




I wanted something very neutral and glossy /creamy but all the usual nudes (e.g creme cup, hue) wouldnt suit my complexion.I had had my eye on Patisserie but my store didnt seem to stock it (or maybe I'm just rubbish at looking haha). Instead, I went for Peachblossom, a gorgeous 'my lips but better' shade with a little shimmmer. I really am not a shimmer girl, but in this it makes it look extra glossy and creamy on this lips. It super easy to wear and very appropriate for school. The only slight issue I have is, due to it being so creamy, it doesnt stay particuarly well and I often end up with the awkward lipstick line. These are, however very minor issues and seeing as it so wearable, you dont need a mirror to apply so its a great one for your handbag.
What are your favourite mac lipsticks?
Katie x

No comments