Pinterest Round-Up

Instead of reading in the evenings, I have been on Pinterest because I find it requires less mental energy and, at the end of the day when I am exhausted after school and revision, Pinterest is just calling me.
From a selection of prom outfit ideas to summer plans to food I will most likely forget to ever make, these are the things I have been pinning recently.

Summer fun, bonfire eveningsUrban Decay Naked Palette Comparison (with Swatches) | BondGirlGlam.com
Selina Lake Outdoor Living Book 12 page special Just add sunshine as featured in @YOU Magazine - @RylandPeters&Small Styling by Selina Lake Photography by Debi Treloar
Calling all my Pinterest followers, help me find an affordable jewellry website please!!!! Thanks

color block page


Churros con Chocolate is a very popular pastry sold in Spain. It is served as breakfast and as a dessert. It received its name from nomadic shepherds who herded ‘Churro Sheep’ in the mountains of Spain. Because they were nomadic, they could only bring what was necessary; therefore the churro was a popular choice because of its small size and simplicity. Today, the churro is often served with and dipped into Spanish hot chocolate, which is thicker than hot chocolate normally sold in America. #1A

braids

KateXTee - Lace BraletteGosh! I love this style so much but it looks kinda hard to do! Anyone know if its easy? Please comment!
Good is enoughRose Gold + White Manicure 

I practised with HTML (lol big mistake) and attempted to link the photos to their subsequent Pinterest pictures (woah steady on) but being a technology noob, some of it doesnt quite link up but forgive me, it was my first go. You can find everything here on my Pinterest page, which please do follow if you love Pinterest as much as I do so I don't feel quite so sad and we can appreciate its beauty together. Also, fyi, my likes are so much more interesting than my pins.

Katie x
My Pinterest can be found here (just because I hadn't plugged it enough)

No comments