23/09/16







Wowza.
An outfit post.
This has been this weeks staple outfit. I usually have an item that I wear 2 or 3 times in a week, this time it was this dress.
I would wear it every darn day if I could.

Pinafore-Primark (super duper worryingly cheap)
T-shirt-H&M
Long sleeve floral top-Primark
Boots-although yo can't see them, they're from H&M

My room is apparently a mess, the toilet roll and glasses were, I can assure you, not intentional props but just a bitta real life for y'all.
My hair was cut short again which I l-o-v-e because its different and isn't just a mass of dead ends lurking at my waist.
This week has been oh so much better than last. 
I am back into the swing of school and enjoying it.
The weekend was spent cycling, battling through a student infested town, getting more and more lost in my History coursework, drinking rum and pepsi (rank) at a party where tension meant we ran to the quayside, chatting drunk chat, sitting on the waters edge with our legs hanging over the edge. We ran, observed an argument, embarked on a long, late walk home in which I was coerced to sing Bohemian Rhapsody, watch the shark tale lava lamp scene and talk to every stranger we met. I also went on a beautiful early walk through alpine-y woods nd up a hill where we ate croissants.

This week of school has been a mass of hilariously adolescent stories from the weekend and kind teachers and hours in the library and nights in pubs and job interviews, lots of reading which is classed as 'homework' and an overload of unbearable laughter. 

Hope you are all well.


p.s the pics were taken on different days hence the different lighting and drained face. The mess was still in my room, I just strategically hid it.

10 comments

  1. Love your outfit! I saw the pinafore in Primark and was wondering how it looked on. It really suits you! It's interesting I've been reading a few people's back to school or uni posts and everyone seems to be having a good first week. It's really nice to hear

    Aida
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! You should definitely go and try it on, its my new obsession. Yess its so nice hearing people enjoying new things :)x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun week!!! Caaauuuttteeee outfits (+ hair!!!!!), I have two of those dresses and I love wearing them whenever i get the chance. 'Adolescent stories' I love that because i totally relate hahahahahha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as school weeks go it was pretty dandy! Thank you aren't they the best?? People are gonna get sick of me rocking up in it everywhere...hahahah best way to describe it

      Delete
  3. forever been wanting a dress like yours. moments like these are when i wish i lived in a country where primarks are located. (not to mention the floral top- which gives me seventies vibes)
    -Maddie
    sundaysaresunny.com
    ps how are you so pretty??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I know, we are so lucky-most of the stuff is kinda crappy but sometimes you find real gems (i.e above)-ahh man thank you!!:-) x

      Delete
  4. 'Toilet rolls and glasses' that is real life, so perfectly said haha. I love the cuteness in this post, the outfit and the flower background together with your sweet smile! :)

    www.rainandrecords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks so good and the pinafore looks great on you!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete