Christmas Series// The Outfit





I took these photos on a 'its 8am in the morning-the only time I'll get natural light' kind of whim which could be the reason why my hair is au naturel and my face is bare.

I bought this playsuit as a last minute purchase for a party I had a few weeks ago and I love it.
It was only £12 in the sale (reduced from £48-result!) on ASOS (but part of the Motel Rocks line).
It is made from a light silky material that is very comfortable against the skin but the real star of the show is the back.
It is a deep open back with crossing straps-its quite revealing but I think adds a little uniqueness and detail which I love. I think this would be perfect for a Christmas party/evening meal as its shows some skin (it could be paired with tights) and is something a little different while remaining modest and appropriate
For the party I paired it with these black chelsea boots from Berite (last year) which are insanely comfortable despite being quite high and some simple gold jewellery.
I love this outfit and hope to be sporting it a lot more throughout the festive period!

What are your planned Christmas outfits?
Katie x
Twitter - Bloglovin 

6 comments